Tuesday, November 27, 2012

#Giving Tuesday


Hi everyone!  I wanted to let you know about #Giving Tuesday.  Today is the first "Giving Tuesday" and it's all about giving back.  It's to encourage individuals to participate in the spirit of giving.  I feel it is always important to give back to others, and there are SO MANY ways you can do it!  This weekend I posted a Gingerbread Houses unit and all sales from this unit will be donated to the Salvation Army.  All I am asking for is a donation of $1 and in return you get my unit to help you launch a gingerbread house project in your classroom.  How easy is that? And you get something in return!  Click on the picture below to find it on my Tpt store.

Want to find out more about how you can help with Giving Tuesday? Click HERE

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I am heading over to TPT now! :) And I love Giving Tuesday!!!! Such a wonderful idea!!! :)

    Soaring Through Second

    ReplyDelete