Thursday, April 2, 2015

NEW Educents Launch!

Have you been wondering about the big secret everyone's been talking about?  Well now I can tell you that Educents has opened up a seller marketplace that launches TODAY!!!  I'm happy to announce that I have opened up a storefront in their marketplace.  While I continue to add more to my storefront, you can enjoy one of my favorite freebies! Click on the picture to head on over to my storefront and grab these labels for FREE.


So not only has Educents opened up a marketplace, but they are also having a launch party!  What does that mean for you?  You can enter to win $50 in Edubucks!!!! Enter to win by completing the raffle below.  Enter now through April 12th!  Good luck!

Educents Marketplace $50 in Edubucks Giveaway #2 - First Grade Stores

No comments:

Post a Comment