Saturday, May 26, 2012

Last Days of School and Memorial Day Sale!

Wow, I can hardly believe this school year is almost over! Only 4 days left.  It is going to be a busy week.  I found out last week that I am going to be moving rooms for next year so I will be busy packing away my room along with all of the other end of year craziness.  Moving classrooms is always a pain(this will be move #4), but the upside to this move is that I will have a room with air conditioning!!! AND lots of wall space to hang all the new anchor charts I've been making.  This morning while drinking a not-so-delicious cup of coffee - all out of my sugar free hazelnut creamer = BOOOOO - I was pinning away ideas for classroom design and organization.  So many great ideas are out there and I'm glad I have the summer to plan. Until then, I'm going to enjoy the holiday weekend and the rest of the school year!

In honor of Memorial Day I'm having a 20% off sale in my Tpt store.  All items are on sale!!!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment