Sunday, April 21, 2013

Going to Bat Against Breast Cancer

The blogging community is an amazing world where we can do so much to help others.  My sweet friend Kimberly "Tess" was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer two years ago at age 30.  She is a wife and mother of two young children.  More than anything, Kimberly is an amazing and wonderful person.  I have known Kimberly my whole life.  I have never heard her say an unkind word about anyone.  She has an angelic spirit that makes me feel lucky just to know her, and I am honored that I can call her my friend.  Kimberly has been nominated for MLB's Honorary Bat Girl Contest.  Please help me in supporting Kimberly "Tess" by voting for her to be honored on the field at one of MLB's Mother's Day celebrations.  You can read more about Kimberly's story and vote for her by clicking on the picture below. 
Thank You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment