Thursday, May 9, 2013

Shopping the Teacher Appreciation Sale

I'm so excited about my purchases from yesterday! I did some clip art shopping and found some great stores to get them from.  I'm always on the lookout for great clip art!  I really had to restrain myself and lots got moved over to my wish list.  I have about 4 projects half way done and so many ideas that I can't wait to get started on.  This new clip art is definitely motivating!!! Here's what I got:
 I love all the different colors.  This set came with flat and 3D!
SO exciting to plan a unit with this clip art!
 
I know exactly what I'm doing with these.  They were a killer deal too!

How did I not find this store before? SUPER cute graphics!


 Honestly, I don't know what exactly I'm doing with these fab graphics, but the second I saw them I knew I HAD to have them!


I am so happy with all of my purchases!  I haven't bought from ANY of these stores before, but will definitely be shopping with them in the future :) If you'd like to see what other teachers have bought or share your purchases, head over to Blog Hoppin' and link up!


On another note, the other day I came across a great resource for everyone!  It's a new facebook page called Teacher Made Freebies.  Head on over to facebook and like their page for updates on great freebies!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You are set for clip art. Don't worry, I have over 200 folders of clip art on my computer. There should be a Clip Art Anonymous!

    Stacy
    Second Grade Signpost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I don't have any idea how to make my own items if I did order those items but they look pretty cool! Now you have me wanting to learn. It's on my bucket list for this summer. I'm your newest follower, Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather!
      I'd be happy to share some pointers with you. It took me forever to figure things out and I'm learning new stuff all the time.
      :)Laura

      Delete
  3. You are the second person I have seen who has bought the place value clipart. I am having total regrets about not getting it during the sale!
    Heidi
    http://inthatroomwithheidiharrell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete